CCTV-America is looking for a full-time Bilingual Receptionist with a minimum of two years experience. This is an entry-level contract position.
- Answering phone calls in Mandarin Chinese and English
- Update phone directory regularly
- Greeting and direct guests to proper contact
- Maintaining and making reservations for the conference rooms
- Provide support and assistance to CCTV Administrative team for various matters
- Collect/send daily mail before drop off/pick up deadline
- Check on the stock of office / break room supplies regularly
- Schedule proper water delivery biweekly along with sufficient bottle water supply
- Cleaning and Maintaining break room and general office area
- Making sure coffee machine/water cooler/vending machine all work properly
- Helping to translate assigned documents bilingually
- Assist in making copies, scanning or faxing documents
- Prepare shipping expenses and subscription renewal payment request forms
- Contacting various vendors for orders
- Record payment information, track invoice payment status and enter check numbers on SharePoint
In this fast-paced environment, candidate must possess excellent customer service skills and a strong professional demeanor.
Qualifications: Fluent in Mandarin Chinese (read, write, speak), High school diploma required, BA desirable. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and at least 1-3 years’ experience working in an office environment is required.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity company, EEOC
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now you can watch CCTV America wherever you are, online or on mobile.