CGTN-America seeks a Director of Broadcast Operations.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Ability to schedule and manage very large Department of Multi-Skilled Team with three supervisors
• Demonstrate experience in breaking news scenarios and sound decision-making ability when under pressure
• Performs well in a high pressure, deadline driven environment
• Strong leadership skills a must
• Ability to perform daily responsibilities swiftly, accurately and comprehensively
• Team player who can overcome communication gaps and rapidly changing scenarios to deliver positive results
• Mentor, coach and influence Team is continuously improve workflow both Broadcast and Digital Studios
• Strong knowledge of tapeless systems, Control Room, Jib, Steady Cam and all Studio equipment
• Knowledge of Virtual Sets, AR and all Digital Studio Operations concepts.
• Embrace the future of the Digital world
• Possess an understanding of and appreciation for a multi-national, multi-cultural work environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, or related field
• 5 + years of television news broadcast operations management experience
• International news gathering and television field experience a plus
This position is located in Downtown Washington, D.C.
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: email@example.com