Full Frame is looking for an experienced Line Producer to join our growing team.
Responsibilities: Responsible for conceiving and working with graphic artists to produce visual show elements, including full-screen graphics, explainers, and text boxes. Segment production tasks including working for and with guest bookers, producers, writers and researchers.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Writing scripts and editing the work of others.
- Line production experience building shows and taking them to air including talk show experience.
- Knowledge of and interest in global arts and culture, science and tech news, features, and human interest story-telling
- Sourcing and editing b-roll video and SOT’s
- Create, post and update show-related material on all social media platforms
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and switch gears quickly
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Motivated self-starter who is able to work independently and in a team environment
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
- Motivated self-starter who is able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Journalism degree, web news experience and a second language are all pluses
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: email@example.com
Now you can watch CCTV America wherever you are, online or on mobile.