Responsibilities: Responsible for all aspects of segment production, including: pitching segment topics, compiling research for show anchors, prepping anchors, drafting interview questions.
Booking guests as relevant to the segment topic/panel discussions and conducting pre-interviews.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Writing scripts and editing the work of others.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and switch gears quickly
- Knowledge of and interest in global arts and culture, science and tech news, features, and human interest story-telling
- Field production and packaged story (features) production experience is necessary
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Motivated self-starter who is able to work independently and in a team environment
- Line Production experience a plus
- Journalism degree, web news experience and a second language are all pluses
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: email@example.com
Now you can watch CCTV America wherever you are, online or on mobile.