- Monitor and maintain office equipment; repair or replace malfunctioning equipment by asking the Property Management or external contractor when needed.
- Prepare, monitor and submitting invoices and payments in a timely manner.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers.
- Cover the reception desk when required.
- Performs all other related administrative duties as assigned.
- Assisting in various daily operations.
- Keep office clean and organized at all time.
- Purchase office supplies and TV industry related equipment.
- Compares prices among various vendors to make the best purchasing decision.
- Works within a given budget to purchase goods and services.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Prepare requisitions and purchase orders when needed.
- Monitor order expenses, communicate performances and costs to the management.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Check shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been delivered correctly and meet the specifications.
- Evaluates the performance of certain vendors to decide if continue buying from them.
- Communicate with vendors, team members, and managers to align goals.
- Keep tracking the inventory of the warehouse in different locations. Including the warehouse located outside of the building.
- Maintain and update the inventory catalogue
- Experience coordinating office projects, systems and/or processes; experience managing vendor relationships.
- Be able to lift weight up to 25 pounds.
- Be able to work on over time when needed.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Bilingual on Mandarin and English preferable.
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: email@example.com
Now you can watch CGTN America wherever you are, online or on mobile.