CGTN America in Washington D.C. is looking for a Information Technology (IT) Specialist.
- Operation and maintenance of broadcast production and normal office computer system
- ENPS system servers and workstations’ operation and maintenance
- Operation and maintenance management of Orad system’s server, rendering engine, and control workstation
- System administration
- Office 365 operation and management
- Computer desktop and software management
- Office printer maintenance and management
- Managing and maintaining network systems in production and broadcasting domain and office domain
- Network security
- Three or more years of experience in operating and maintaining broadcast computer production system, such as ENPS and Orad system
- Knowledge of IT processing functions and basic network activities, such as identifying network ports and IP addresses, patching connections from switches to the devices, etc.
- Troubleshooting, setting up, and configuring Windows 7 and Windows 10 – connecting systems to domain controllers and configuring user accounts.
- Familiarity and knowledgeable with various versions of Windows OS servers, Mac OS systems, and Linux systems.
- Identify and anticipate server performance availability, capacity, or configuration problems.
- Prior experience as a systems administrator, maintenance of a secure system environment, and user support in the social media environment.
- Experience with Office 365 and SharePoint – connecting email accounts to systems and mobile devices.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: email@example.com