CGTN is looking for a full-time Legal Specialist – General Management Division- in Washington, D.C.
- Establish and optimize company’s management regulations and procedures related to legal affairs, and give legal opinion on the formulation and modification of the company’s other business management systems.
- Responsible for the company’s contract administration, participate in the drafting, negotiation, review, supervision and implementation of contracts.
- Evaluate and review the legal risks of the company’s operation, and establish mechanism for legal risk prevention and control; Ensure that company conduct its operation in compliance of law.
- Work with external legal consulting agencies and handle matters related to legal research and consultation.
- Participate in the settlement of contract, labor, intellectual property rights and other legal disputes company involved.
- 3+ years of experience in an established law firm in the US;
- Bachelor’s degree of related field
- Bilingual in English and Chinese
- Familiar with United States corporate law, contract law, labor law, intellectual property law etc. Can independently draft and review various contracts;
- Possess strong sense of responsibility, teamwork, communication, interpersonal skills and emergency handling ability.
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org