Our special show leading up to the 2020 U.S. election took an in-depth look at American domestic and foreign policy. In the first half of the show, Mike Walter discussed key domestic issues such as the pandemic, the economy and racial justice with:
- Ted Harvey: Former Colorado State Senator
- Hamza Khan: Democratic Strategist & political activist.
- Spencer Critchley: Author of Patriots of Two Nations and Democratic Strategist .
- Rina Shah: Political Adviser, Commentator, & Founder of Republican Women for Biden
Our second half featured a panel on American foreign policy. What key challenges will the U.S. face in the next four years? Will ties with Europe improve? How will relations with China pan out? Anand Naidoo took those questions to:
- Victor Gao: Chair Professor, Soochow University.
- Dmitry Babich: Russian Journalist and Political Analyst.
- John Sitilides: Geopolitical Strategist, Trilogy Advisors LLC.
- Klaus Larres: Professor of History and International Affairs at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill.
How would Joe Biden change US foreign policy? https://t.co/LbPMrmwR2i
— BBC News (World) (@BBCWorld) November 2, 2020
The mental health of Black Americans is under strain as 2020 unravels — from the Covid-19 pandemic and protests for racial justice — bringing to light racial disparities across the country. (1/6) #NBCNewsThreads https://t.co/JV8zpKO96e
— NBC News (@NBCNews) October 5, 2020