CGTN is seeking an experienced Video Editor. The candidate should have a strong visual style with experience in video editing, graphics, different video format standards, and live production.
Candidates must have the ability to work independently and within a team environment to edit news material sequences
- Editing and converting video between various formats for delivery
- Assisting in live production
- Working closely with correspondents and producers to create high standard, quality videos for air.
- Knowledge of design principles and current tools including Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop or other professional video editing platforms,
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a major network, TV studio, production house.
- Adhering to workflow standards and process
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and perform effectively under pressure
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills implementing direction and feedback. Strong visual style and familiarity with such concepts such as composition, light, space, shape, etc. as they pertain to photography/videography
- Basic understanding and skill with the broad aspects of live video production: video camera knowledge (frame rates, shutter speeds, aperture, ISO, white balance, composition), simple lightings setups, basic audio.
- Position is located in Washington, D.C.
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: email@example.com