CGTN America is looking for a Production Coordinator.
- Assist department manager to coordinate and communicate both internally in the department and across departments.
- Perform administrative and office support activities, including: managing calendars, coordinating meetings, preparing notice, organizing equipment. etc.
- Negotiate contracts and prepare budget and billing as the department manager directs.
- Communicate with HR and work on documents related to the employee hiring, promotion, appraisal and other issues.
- Research and prepare reports in both English and Mandarin on TV and digital production related information, data/statistic, and other documents in a professional and efficient manner.
- A minimum of 1-2 years working experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Professional communication skills and ability to interact effectively with all individuals in a diverse multicultural environment.
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively, demonstrate discretion in working with confidential information, and use sound judgement in decision making.
- Working experience in a closely related sector providing administrative support at a senior management level or working experience in media production or engineering industries is preferred.
Job location is in Washington D.C.
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: email@example.com