CGTN America is looking for two Content Distribution Managers in Washington D.C.
- Develop and maintain external relations with media partners.
- Deliver media programs and segmented contents to all the possible channels and digital platforms as well as other relevant outlets.
- Oversee the feedback reporting and data analysis for all the distributed contents.
- Consistently research industry-related topics and stay current of the latest industry trend. Always be able to provide ideas and concepts to distribution strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the content distribution landscape, both traditional and digital.
- Excellent planning and execution capability that could effectively deliver the content to the targeted market and audience.
- At least 3-5 years’ relevant experiences working in large media organizations or content distribution organizations.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills are necessary.
- Extremely results-oriented towards all the assigned task.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible, and accurate with an attention to detail.
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org