We are searching for an experienced correspondent/producer to work in Washington, D.C. as part of a highly motivated team made up of professionals from all over the world. Knowledge of China and international news is a plus as is experience anchoring and building a digital following. Besides television, you should avidly follow and be followed on social media and bring ideas to contribute to help grow our web output.
Duties and Responsibilities: Writing, producing, editing, reporting, pitching and occasional fill-in anchoring.
- Enthusiasm as a team player with strong reporting and producing skills.
- Demonstrated experience with international stories overseas work experience a plus
- Knowledge of and interest in US domestic and international news particularly related to China.
- Ability to edit copy and video.
- Strong writing for television and social media.
- Ability to write, produce and present Digital news shows as assigned.
- Experience writing, producing and presenting audio podcasts
- Minimum 3 + years of broadcast television experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, or related field or equivalent required.
- Ability to work alone to tight and changing deadlines.
- Flexible working hours, including some holidays, weekends and evenings
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org