Brand Marketing and Content Distribution Manager
- Plan and execute branding campaign;
- Plan and execute marketing events for specific programming;
- Develop, establish and maintain partnerships with media and industry partners;
- Develop content distribution partnership, and distribute content to traditional and digital platforms as well as other relevant outlets;
- Oversee the feedback reporting and data analysis for all the distributed content;
- Consistently research industry-related topics and stay current of the latest industry trend.
- Must be able to provide ideas and concepts to distribution and marketing strategies and must be able to execute the strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the content distribution landscape, both traditional and digital.
- Demonstrated knowledge of branding and marketing in media industry and beyond.
- Excellent planning and execution capability that can effectively deliver the content to the targeted market and audience.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience working in large media organizations or industry relevant companies;
- Excellent proposal writing ability is required;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Extremely result-oriented toward all assigned tasks;
- The ability to work well under pressure;
- Must be proactive, reliable, responsible, and accurate, with an attention to detail.
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: email@example.com