Cyberbullying is a growing problem due to the increasing pervasiveness of social networks, where comments can become cruel, and lead to tragic outcomes. But because it’s a problem that stems from technology, one tech startup believes tech should also play a part in finding solutions. CCTV’s Mark Niu reports.
Have your business featured on Starting Block
CCTV America’s “Starting Block” is looking for startups around the world, with the potential to make a global impact. We go behind the buzz of trends to find out what makes successful entrepreneurs tick. Pitch us on why we should feature your company!
To have your startup considered, the company should be:
- Unique, innovative, socially uplifting, environmentally conscious, informative, entertaining, disruptive or improving/adapting an existing service or good
- Visually interesting and engaging
- Part of a global trend, untapped market or underserved community
When emailing us, please explain:
- What problem you are trying to solve and how you are solving it
- How your solution is better and/or different from your competitors
- What sort of demand there is for the good/service
- Global application of the good/service
- Personal and professional challenges, successes and adjustments in starting and growing your business
CCTV Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org