We are searching for an experienced (5+years) Line Producer to work in Washington, D.C. as part of a highly motivated team made up of people from all over the world. Energetic and detail oriented, the ideal candidate will be tech savvy and be able to adapt to different and changing technical and editorial environments and demands. Problem solver with experience in a pressure-filled TV newsroom who is flexible enough to also produce for the web as needed.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- International Line production experience building shows and taking them to air including breaking news
- Writing and editing the work of others
- Segment production including working for and with our global team of field reporters
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and switch gears quickly including digital duties as assigned
- Knowledge of and interest in international news.
- Familiar with digital news a plus
- Motivated self-starter who is able to work independently and in a team environment
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Journalism degree, web news experience and a second language are all pluses
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: email@example.com