CGTN America in Washington D.C. is looking for an experienced media relations specialist to join a rapidly growing global news network.
- Develop company-level media relations strategy and outreach plans
- Develop and maintain close media relations and other external relations
- Establish relationships with key media contacts and international organization contacts
- Design and execute media cooperation programs and events
- Design and execute content distribution proposals and deliver our content wide out
- Identify opportunities to promote the brand and contents
- Provide guidance and direction to PR agency partners
- Draft written materials including press releases, media statements as required
- Manage day-to-day media relations/media requests for brand and corporate issues.
- 3-5 years’ experiences in media relations, public relations or related fields, relevant working experiences with top-notch media is preferred
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication and coordinating skills
- Excellent research skills and be able to stay news on the industry trend
- Proficiency in all the office software
Job location: Washington, DC
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: email@example.com