CGTN America is looking for a General News TV and Digital Line Producer.
The ideal line producer is an international news junkie who can create compelling shows for a global audience. Candidates for this position should be able to plan, write and booth shows. Knowledge and or experience with UN news is a large plus for this position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Producing shows focused on the UN and other topics including pitching, planning, writing for air, finding and editing video and taking live shows to air.
- Segment selection and production including working with our global team of field reporters
- Juggling multiple tasks in a dynamic live television environment and contributing to our digital team as required.
What you should have before applying:
- Knowledge of and interest in international news and ideally the UN as well.
- Related degree and/or 3-5 years’ experience planning, prepping and taking live newscasts and taped shows to air.
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
- Motivated self-starter who knows how to stand out and fit in.
- Plusses include digital, breaking and international news experience or a second language especially Mandarin.
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org