We’re looking for a Video Editor who can create a visual identity of our products.
The ideal candidate must be an end-to-end video expert and proficient at post-production and News content. Show the ability to transform raw clips and video footage into high-quality finished videos used to inform, engage, and inspire our audience.
The candidate should be experienced, highly creative and be able to comfortably meet tied deadlines and work under pressure. The video editor must be able to creatively assemble products that translate and underscore the vision of the producers for air and social media. He or she will work will often contribute to regular editorial and production brainstorms.
- Strong audiovisual storyteller with demonstrated experience as a video editor and/or post-producer of news products.
- Proficiency in Sobey and Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Media Encoder and After Effects.
- Excellent knowledge of color correction and audio mixing.
- Strong sense of latest digital video trends and the latest video and camera technology, hardware and software.
- Great attention to detail and creative mindset oriented to features products.
- Ability to work with content related to current events, social issues and international affairs.
- Position is located in Washington, D.C.
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org