The ideal producer is savvy on international news and can create compelling long-form interviews and video packages for a global audience. Develop relations with governments, think tanks and universities to bring high-profile guests to our show.
Candidates for this position should have knowledge of and/or experience dealing with high-profile guests. Be able to synthesize complex ideas into easily understandable and conversational scripts. Work closely with the Anchor in the field and oversee all planning and logistics on shoots. Write quickly and accurately.
The producer should be able to work independently under tight deadlines and as part of a small team for TV and Digital.
What you’ll be doing:
- Producing stories focused on the trends that are building the future. This includes pitching, planning, booking guests, writing scripts, and finding video.
- TV production, including working with our global team of Reporters and Producers.
- Juggling multiple tasks in a dynamic live television environment and contributing to our digital growth.
- 3-5 years’ experience producing international news.
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
- Motivated self-starter who knows how to bring new ideas to the table, work in a team setting, and be eager to learn and grow.
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org