CGTN is hiring a Technical Director/Director to join our team in Washington D.C. The successful candidate will work well in a diverse team environment mainly as a Technical Director and will serve as a backup Director when needed.
Responsibilities for Technical Director/Director
- Strong technical aptitude and experience with television control room and studio production technology including video switchers, audio mixers, graphics, newsroom editorial software (ENPS).
- Competent understanding/skills relate to shot composition, lighting, and aesthetics.
- Act as a leader in the control room.
- Organize and manage shifting priorities under tight deadlines and in pressure situations.
- Work effectively within a team environment and interact with all personnel within the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate solutions.
- Work independently without direct supervision.
- Dependable and accurate.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a top 20 market or network.
- Ability to work different shifts or longer shifts due to breaking news and severe weather emergencies, as well as weekend and/or holidays.
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org