The two pieces of debris recovered from beaches in Mozambique — one found in December and the other in February – came from the missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370, Australian Minister for Infrastructure and Transport Darren Chester said Tuesday local time.
Chester said the reports from the Australian Transport Safety Bureau confirmed the fact.
Chester said the numbers and letters on the debris matched the printings from the missing MH370, which indicated they were from the Malaysia Airlines flight 370.
One piece of the debris was found last year by a South African boy who was on holiday in Mozambique. The other was found at the end of February 2016 by an American tourist.