Trade, technology, security – areas that Washington and Beijing are sparring over.
But why is China’s growing influence making the United States feel threatened? And what is the path forward?
CGTN’s Jim Spellman has this report.
- Sourabh Gupta is a resident senior fellow at the Institute for China-America Studies.
- John Gong is a professor of Economics at the University of International Business and Economics.
- Neysun Mahboubi is a research scholar at the Center for the Study of Contemporary China, at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Thomas Gehl is the CEO of the Wharton Education Group.
— Reuters U.S. News (@ReutersUS) June 2, 2019
To keep up with today's biggest stories, visit https://t.co/aOdqAB5YSK.
• Russia's largest mobile network provider, MTS, signed a deal with Chinese telecom giant Huawei to build 5G internet in Russia, further escalating tension between the US and China.https://t.co/l81EmjnWnp
— Business Insider (@businessinsider) June 7, 2019